Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Liam Layne Gary!

I can't believe it has been 1 year since our tiny little boy entered the world! I remember thinking that I just couldn't even fathom what life would be like as a mom and now I can't really picture it any other way. Liam has been a blessing and a joy to his entire family and I'm looking forward to all of the years to come!

We celebrated his birthday with a party on Saturday. As you can see from this picture--he thought it was the most exciting event in his short life. =) More pictures to come soon! (including a more well lit version of this one)

2 comments:

The McClendons said...

Thank you again for having us over! I am sorry we couldn't stay longer. Anderson was asleep by the time we got to the end of your street. :/

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Liam, and congrats Kristen and Josh! What a special milestone. You've got a real cutie there!
~Lindsey Wilson